Thursday, August 28, 2014

Three Squares: PIZZA

I'm feeling this Thursday, I think my whole class could feel it, especially since it was the last day of our first week. The topic today was Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition, fascinating and overwhelming at the same time. I think if I do go into Palliative care as a dietitian that I'll know this "stuff" like the back of my hand. I'm going to keep envisioning myself in that role! Breakfast was more brownie baked oatmeal with peanut butter on top. This was a good recipe, I like the idea of making a big dish of it and taking some in the mornings.

Lunch was spent out in the sunshine again, which was really nice after being stuck indoors and sitting. I think the sitting around is the hard part. We all start getting squirmy. Leftover taco from dinner last night, tomato and avocado in a simple vinaigrette, pretzels and oranges.

Thursday nights are pizza night! We know it'll be a day were we are both busier so pizza it is! We bought a cheese one and I put jalapeƱo and green onion on top. I stuck some salad on top too since that's how I like pizza most of the time, plus the last of the tots. We really need to go grocery shopping, we're about out of everything. I'm happy we have a couple days to regroup and resupply!

No comments: