Welcome to the second edition of camping posts! This post is about a photography scavenger hunt on some of the trails by our campsite.
1) Something man-made in the middle of nature
2) Something wet (the trail was muddy)
3) two types of seeds
4) A leaf/plant
5) Something fuzzy (moss)
6) something you think is a treasure
7) Something you think is beautiful
8) Something that makes noise (the trees were so creaky!)
9) Something round
10) Something UGLY!
11) Something alive!
That was such a fun game! We played couples style and showed each other our pictures on the beach while soaking up some sun!
For some sad news, unrelated to camping, I fell running yesterday and it hurts. Everything is starting to change colors and my knee is swollen. Kinda sucks because Sunday is the color run, I hope I feel more in running condition by then. I didn't even go to spin class tonight because it was hurting and swollen. :(
Hope that I feel better by Sunday guys!!!