Monday, August 1, 2011

Veggie Panini's and Wienies.

There are no wienies in this post. Okay yes there is...


Today was a lay low kind of day! I didn't do much except make a fantastic lunch, VEGGIE PANINI'S! It was so good (and I was so hungry) I didn't even take a picture of it!! I know, it's terrible!



What I did was grill zucchini, onion, and red peppers on my George Foreman and then put the grilled veggies on some Italian bread with mozzarella cheese! I loved the combo I made! Plus we had rosemary baked potato wedges on the side.

I've done really well with keeping the apartment clean (those who know me personally know this is a serious feat) I'm one of those people who HATE a dirty house but can't seem to stay organized! It doesn't help that my husband is exactly the same way!



I'm here to also declare my next goal! I hope to lose 4 pounds by 8.15.11!! Wish me luck, I know I can do it! The smaller you get, the harder it is to lose it! :) I've promised myself a trip to Goodwill once I've reached my goal.



Marc is getting the Ford's brakes fixed today, let hope and pray it is in our budget range!

Love y'all, goodnight!

2 comments:

rachel.muchmore said...

mmm, panini! love the pictures in this blog :) PS..whoever said to turn the music off must not be listening to it, or they just have horrible taste. Sometimes I come to your blog JUST for the music.. does that make me a lame-wad stalker..maybe. Or maybe I just love good music.

Czesia said...

LOL! I'm glad you enjoy it! I just don't want to bombard someone with noise lol, but I'm going to leave it on! I love the wienie dog pic! :)