Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Six Flags



We had so much fun yesterday at six flags! I went on the following coasters!
My favorite The American Eagle (I thought it would be wimpy because it's wooden...nope! It was the most breathtaking!)

The Whizzer, which is the first coaster we went on. I got to sit on Marc's lap for this one and it was a lot of fun! The kids went on this and were so scared! I felt soo bad for them! Aww! I LOVED IT!
















The Demon! Muahaha!

Oh yes, and you can't forget the little dipper which I rode with my Niece Aleksa, the last ride of the day.


Today, I am exhausted and did little more than dishes and start a good book called Hope's Boy.


Now I'm going to eat some dinner and try not to slap any residents. Some of these rich jerks are riding my nerves tonight. Hard.

No comments: