Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School!



Today was my first day back and I was nervous! So far my classes are ok though, and I only got lost once!



I finished the bag!!

When I got dropped off I thought I was at the right building and I was actually on the other side of campus...crap. So I booked it and was only a few minutes late. Some people were a lot later than I was though.

The first day was just talking about expectations, intro to class, and going through the syllabus so it was pretty low key. I did have to take a placement exam but I'm hoping he let's me stay! We'll find out Tuesday! I'm pretty sure I'm ready to take this class but a lot of the things on the test I was like uhoh. I remember seeing it before but I have no idea how to approach it. I'll beg him to let me stay!

Onto random picture time.....



Remember when I told you Marc hurt his leg?! Look at it! It's like a bruise rainbow!

All I need now is a nap! After work I'm going straight to BED!

Have you ever had a rainbow bruise? What is the worst injury you've had?
I think the worst injury I've had is Torticolles where your head and neck get misaligned and you look like this..


except in human form. And might I add, that it might look cute but HURTS! I had to go to the Chiropractor everyday for 2 weeks and once a week for a full year after that! I still have to be very careful. All that just from moving my neck in the wrong way! Not even a good story :(

1 comment:

Mollie said...

we got in a car accident when i was in 6th and from where the seatbelt hit my stomach i got a bruise that was every color, I swear! it was nasty