Thursday, November 18, 2010

Survey says..

Today was stupid. Read this survey about my life and enjoy.

Tomorrow is a better day!!!!


1. What time did you get up this morning?

unconsciously turned off the alarm around 6 am, then 7:55 am when I realized I was supposed to be in school in 5 minutes, then 10am after I said whatever, and laid back down.

2. How do you like your steak cooked?

Medium rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Megamind with niece Aleksa

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Late night with Jimmy Fallon, or Dr. Phil's housewives on Tuesdays.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

The Virgin Islands where Richard Branson just so happened to give me one of his islands.

6. What did you have for breakfast?

I didn't eat breakfast!! I'm terrible!

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Down home, soul food.

8. What foods do you dislike

Mayonaisse, Miracle Whip, frozen or canned spinach

9. Favorite Place to Eat?

Andrea's house HAHA! She is a great cook!

10. Favorite dressing?

yuck.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?

Black Honda Civic

12. What are your favorite clothes to wear?

A cute dress, a-line.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

Poland

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Always half full, but that doesn't mean I always look at life this way! Far from it!

15. Where would you want to retire?

Let's be nomads and go camping everywhere! Except I'll be older and probably will want to move where it's warm so I don't have to deal with snow...so let's say the Virgin Islands again! (Richard Branson will have left me his house in his will)

16. Favorite time of day?

2 pm

17. Where were you born?

Brunswick, Maine

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Ice Hockey

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

I haven't started tagging so this I can't answer.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?

Again unanswerable.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

If I tag you, I'm curious.

22. Are you satisfied with your life?

I'm satisfied with where it's heading.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

night owl over here. Hate mornings.

24. Do you have any pets?

2 rabbits, Violet and Einstein. 1 cat named Franek (but I call him Frankie)

25. If you only had one day to live, who would you spend it with?

All of my family

26. What did you want to be when you were little?

The shampoo girl at the hair cutting place

27. What is your best childhood memory?

Running around in the woods.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?

Both, and a rabbit person..really anything cute a furry I'm into.

29. Are you married?

Marc and I got married June 4th 2010!

30. Always wear your seat belt?

Absolutely always.

31. Been in a car accident?

Not while I was driving! My friend and were in a car with her uncle and he hit a family of deer which was sad. Another time was when our school bus tipped into a ditch in Elementary school .

32. Any pet peeves?

Marc's random noises HAHA! He makes one that sounds like a rabid frog. He does this because he knows it annoys me. Also hate rudeness, drivers who make up their own rules, and when people say I look tired (no that's just my face lol).

33. Favorite Pizza Topping

Bacon

34. Favorite Flower?

Lilacs or Gerber Daisys

35. Favorite ice cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip

No comments: