Monday, November 22, 2010

Put it down on me, put it down on me!



This song is stuck in my head and I really like it (really surprising since I DESPISE RAP/HIP HOP) Must be because I LOVE Keenan Cahill, he is so funny! Check out his youtube.

Last night Marc and I played this question game for couples...here are our answers (this was a really good communication exercise!)

What Marc answered about Chetney is in
RED.
What Chetney answered about Marc is in BLUE.

Green is in case someone got a wrong answer!

Try this out with your significant other and see how much they know about you!

1) If I'm watching TV, what am I watching?

Cooking shows
CSI or criminal shows

2) We're out to eat, what kind of dressing do I get on my salad?
Some type of light vinaigrette, if anything.
Ranch or Poppyseed depending on the type of salad.

3) What food don't I like?
Anything Mayo based.
Braised, gravy meats, and prefer boneless everything.

4) What drink would I order at the bar?
Vodka tonic, vodka water, or vodka redbull.
Guinness or whiskey and coke.

5) What's my shoe size?

6 1/2, 7
14

6) If I was collecting anything what would it be?

(after much struggling) BOOKS!
Polish knick knacks, anything really. (huge collector, ANNOYING HAHA)

7) What's my favorite type of sandwich?
Marc's Grilled Cheese
Tuna melt
HIS IS GRILLED CHEESE TOO! oops!

8) What would I eat everyday if I could?

Popcorn
Eggs

9) What's my favorite cereal?
(he had no idea)
cocoa krispies
Muesli is my all time fave but he wouldn't know this b/c I don't buy it..way overpriced.

10) What's his/her favorite music genre?

Pop
80's punk
I don't like POP! I like a nice acoustic thing going on, is that pop? James Taylor, Jim Croche, Nick Drake, Maroon 5??

11) What is my eye color?
Blue/green
Blue/green

12) If you bake me a cake for my birthday, what kind do you bake?

Cheesecake
German Chocolate

13) What could I spend hours doing?
Reading in the bathtub Sleeping/watching movies
I love to read and I love a good soak, but I never could stay in for more than 15 minutes!!

14) What is one unique talent I have?

(he took a while and said he wanted to make sure he said the best one)
Your imagination, storytelling abilities.
Your sense of humor, quick to the punchline

:) this was so fun, and FUNNY!

Okie Dokie, I gotta go finish up some homework now, I have to print out some articles about the westboro church people, for and against. I think it will be hard to find someone pro-westboro but I gotta try.


alrighty, have a good night!!











No comments: