Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's a school day...

Today is a school day and I'm beat.


I went to both classes as usual and am glad I don't have to go back until next Tuesday! One really good thing that I found out in my history class is that I don't have to take the final exam if I get out of the class with a 90 average...YES! I know I'm quite up there so I just have to ace my next test and I'll be golden! This is perfect :)

I went to the library after class and picked out three books.






I'm half way through the Billie Holiday book and her life was TRAGIC! I highly recommend it. I love a good memoir.

So I must confess. I didn't go to Curves today..I had my gym clothes on and everything and i just couldn't get myself to go. It wasn't a self motivation thing (I walked today) it was more of a "Wow I really don't like Curves anymore". I can't get myself to go because there is no one there to relate to, and I feel like I would rather be riding a gym bike or using an elliptical. It's more what I am used to. Plus all the ladies there are old as the hills. So I'm trying to figure out what my next move is. I have a contract until April so should I just pay off my amount due which is 170$ (34 per month) and go to another gym? I would think that just finishing out with Curves and using my plan would be the best idea...but when next semester starts I wont be able to go to Curves, and go home to shower and clean up and then go to school! Curves is right next to the school and college is about 20 minutes from the house. I'm sorry but in the dead of winter I am not getting up earlier than 8am to clean off the car, dig out the car, go to Curves, drive home, shower,get ready, drive back to where curves is to go to class, and then go to work until 11pm.

Do you have any ideas for me? What do you think I should do? I have a mini treadmill at home?


One problem I've been trying to deal with (off the record haha) lately is seasonal depression. It just is sooo cold and windy and dark. It's hard for me to deal with. I'm taking advice from Tina at her Carrots and Cake blog and using this mantra "Get up, Get Dressed, and Get Going. I am spending too much time in bed I need to try harder! This is a big reason why I am pushing myself so hard in school next semester. I have so much time to be taking control over my life I just need to get going!


Tomorrow I am going to wake up at 9:30am and I'm going to accomplish these tasks:

Go to the bank
Go to the grocery store
Exchange purchase at Walmart
Do the laundry at the laundromat
Exchange pantry for cupboards (explained later)

I'll let you know if I can get all of my list accomplished but I feel pretty good about it!


Now enough with this topic for the moment, I've said my peace!

Goodnight!

No comments: