Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A skipped day

I meant to blog yesterday but it turned out i was training someone at work and didn't have the chance! Also didn't get to chance to study for my test in History today UH OH! I ended up going home directly from my first class and got about 2 hours of study time in. The test went okay maybe a 90%? I'll let you know as soon as I get it. We are also doing a group project in history about Lewis and Clark. We are trying to make it more interesting by acting out the parts and guess who gets to place Thomas Jefferson.. yeah you guessed it, fun. Oh well!



Back to training last night, turns out the guy I was training happened to be from Wiscasset ME! It was such a shock that we lived only a town away from each other! We graduated the same year of school and also know a few of the same people. Not only that, but after talking for a little longer I found out he went to Pensacola College and went to school with some of the same people I went to high school with in Florida...so that was just CREEPY but so awesome at the same time :)

Yesterday I was trying to clean up the fridge from all the veggies I had lying around and made this yummy stir fry. In the concoction:





1/2 green pepper
1 small onion
1 bunch kale
5 oz brussel sprouts
6 oz steak
pickled ginger
soy sauce
garlic
S&P



I also boiled up a bag of instant brown rice and homemade sweet potato fries to served it on the side.. YUM. I had this today too.



Nana LOVED the sweet potatoes but didn't understand what it was. She thought they were carrots, very understandably.

I finally got the chance to visit couponmom.com and printed off bajillions of coupons. I am going shopping tomorrow so I'll let you in on the savings tomorrow. This will be my first time trying to save more dough with coupons, wish me luck!

Goodnight!

No comments: