Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Night

I just love a good day off!

Yesterday Marc and I spent some good time with nana, Alice, and little Marcus! He is just getting so big and SMART! Love that boy :)


Later in the day we went grocery shopping at Walmart and I bought some earring for my second holes. I thought they were very cute BUT a few hours after I bought them the little CZ stone fell out, now I have to take them back and get some new ones. Hopefully the next ones will be worth it.


One of my favorite memories from yesterday was when I was cooking dinner and Marc was doing the dishes! We were both in the kitchen laughing and talking and singing! So much fun, I hope he took it to heart when I told him how much I appreciated his help and company :)


We also watched two movies yesterday! BOTH WERE SPECTACULAR! The first movie was Due Date with Zach Galifianakis and Robert Downery Jr. GO SEE IT!




It was so funny and kept us laughing the whole time!



The second movie was from our netflix choice it was Wanted.




SO GOOD! Great twists and action!


Now on to the rest of my Saturday. I just spent some time with nana and now i'm watching PBS what a lovely day! Marc gets home at 3pm so until then I'm going to VEG! What a lovely sentence that was!

See you later!

No comments: