Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I LOVE IT!


I got my hair cut and I feel like ME!





Plus when she put the gown on me I didn't dislike the image I saw staring back at me. This is a MAJOR breakthrough. I've gone so far and I am so happy! That might sounds stupid, but I don't care! I always have felt that way when they put that choking cape on your neck and all I would see is UGLY.




I can't wait to show you in my regular clothes! My hairdresser rocks too! Love Hairy's Hair Bar :) Plus it's so close to my house, and has such a fun name!

I did my half week weigh in today and am exactly on point to hit my goal this week! I'll let you know how it goes on Sunday!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks so good!!

Czesia said...

Thank you so much Amanda!

Anonymous said...

<3 it! (RB)

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Very cute!

Katie Foster said...

It looks fantastic! You seriously look super cute. I can see why you love it! :)

Mollie said...

hair looks great chet!!

Czesia said...

Thank you everyone!!!! Love you guys!