Friday, January 7, 2011

Shopping!

HI!!

I was going to go to the movies tonight but it started snowing really bad. I ended up finishing some goodwill shopping and headed on home with a Redbox movie. I decided on Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts.

On to the fashion show! I decided since I'm sooo close to losing my goal of 10 pounds by January 11th I decided to treat myself with a shopping spree! I love Goodwill because I can buy so much for so little! I got 5 pants (1 jean, 2 active wear, 2 pajama pants), 1 sweater, 1 shirt, 1 zip up hoodie, 2 skirts, 2 pairs of shoes, a cd, and a yoga dvd!

cute shirt! It's from Ireland and has a bunch of little tags with Irish sayings on it. I think the saying in the front means "sweet as sugar" I haven't researched it yet though!

some of my favorite looks from my shopping extravaganza!







now on to Watchin my movie, and finishing up a roast chicken!

Today I had
A MIM with sugarfree strawberry jam
Salmon with roasted broccoli and a hardboiled egg
and roast chicken with more broccoli for dinnah
Yogurt for dessert :)

TGIF!!! :)

1 comment:

rachel.muchmore said...

OH my gosh, Chetney! You look so fine! I love that first dress! All of it looks great! Man, I need to hit up the goodwill, it's been a while.