Saturday, March 31, 2012

Curls!

My cousin Deena asked me if I would do her hair since she was going to a wedding today! I have ALWAYS wanted to do her hair, so I jumped at the opportunity! WE did it upstairs so nana could watch too. Nana loves all things girly so that was a special treat for her!

Deena has the most gorgeous, LONG, hair..she's a beautiful girl!


I used a flat iron to make the curls so they'd be a bit more boxy and wild.


I wish I would have gotten a closer picture of her eye makeup! She's wearing a purple dress so we used different shades of purple in a smoky look.

Her eyes looked like this except I only used liner and mascara on the top.

Isn't she a knock out?!?!

4 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

No complete "AFTER" picture with clothes and all? :(

Czesia said...

Aww no :( she left to get dressed up at her house since she was getting picked up there.

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Gorgeous! Great job!

Mollie said...

I wish I was good at doing hair! mine is always terrible. lol