Wednesday, March 21, 2012

RUNANG!

I wimped out on my math test today.. Instead we went RUNANG!

Let's just talk about how much I sucked today, okay? Well, I didn't suck..but it was so freakin HOT out I wanted to die (temp said 71, but man oh man it felt 101). I really needed a sip of water, but I left the bottle in the car since it was only 3.1 miles! I have noticed that when I am jogging, I am jogging at a faster rate than I have been. Even with walking a lot this time around, I ended up at 46 minutes, which isn't too shabby since last Friday I was at 50 minutes, jogging the whole time! Progress right? Maybe? I'm spending the rest of my night knee deep in Biology homework (test tomorrow OMG) and then the rest of the weekend will be crazy Algebra study time. Including a 3 hour tutoring session on Friday. I love my life. (thanks for all the sweet comments and words of encouragement last post!)

I never showed you inside my awesome cabinets! I took crappy pictures but you can see what I've got in there!
Marc laughed when he opened the cabinets because everything was pushed to the front. Sorry fellow shorties, Marc has no empathy for us!

Beanka was being so cute trying to save us from a huge fly! She got all hyperactive so when I tried to take a picture with her, she wasn't having it!

The Salad that made me late to work:

Totally worth it..



In the mix: Figs, Romaine, Mango, Strawberries, Chickpeas, and sliced almonds. I'll be making a Cinnamon Vinaigrette to go on top here at work since I ran out of time at home!


Bad news...I need to sell a kidney.
I really don't know what to do about this... I can't go without teeth...BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY (well, I have about half of this as my entire life savings, don't laugh I'm a broke ass college student!) Let's do a benefit concert. F**k Farm Aid, let's get some Czesia Aid!!

Ok no more time for fun, on to Chromosomes, Cellular Reproduction, Meiosis, Mitosis, and all that sexy jazz.

14 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

You're so cute! I love that you pulled the stuff close to the edge! I about poo'd myself on the bill!

I'm down with Czesia Aid. The Mr plays guitar!

Czesia said...

YESSSSS!!!! I play a mean washboard!

Mollie said...

hun, I'm a broke ass too and I'm not even in college! lol. It sucksss. Tell mark to shut it...shorties unite!! haha. Sell eggs. That's what I want to do. lol

Czesia said...

I should do that!!! Don't you have to already be a mom though to do that? Plus that would be weird, like a little me or you running around that we don't know?!?!?

Mollie said...

I'm not sure all of the exact qualifications. I know they do a lot of psychological and health tests on you. I also read you have to be a certain weight and all kinds of other crazy stuff. I was considering it, but then I thought about the fact, what if I gave some terrible person a baby. Then I would be responsible for it...idk. I'm crazy.

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

I'll come to the fundraiser. I think you're awesome .I love reading your posts. I hate those kinds of bills. Boo!! Let's have a Czesia aid concert!

Czesia said...

YAY HOLLY!! I'm glad you like my blog, I try to entertain LOL!

Amanda said...

There are these giant spider-like bugs that are hanging around right now, big population of them here this year. They look like spiders, only bigger, and apparently they actually eat spiders. They don't bother me at all, and they hang out by the front door, probably because of the light. Every time we walk in from outside, one of those bugs - or at least one - gets inside the house, and Ash *loves* to chase them. Normally they sit on the walls too high for him to reach, but when they start flying, he starts jumping. Yesteday he jumped almost 6 feet in the air (a cat!!!! Can you imagine???) and snagged one of those things. Then ate it with glee. :D

LynnieG said...

How about using your blog to make some extra cash for teeth?? Get with one of those ad space companies - your blog is so fun to read - you should get something for it!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

I have to admit, when I saw the word "implant" I immediately thought BOOBIES!!

Czesia said...

LynnieG, that is a great thought and I will be thinking about making my blog into more than a hobbie here soon. Some changes are happening in the home front! <3 Thanks for the idea! Frickin- Can I have those too?!?

Czesia said...

Amanda- Cats can jump that high?!? WTF!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

What do you think Marc will appreciate more? ;)

Czesia said...

He's got all he wants with my booty lol he'd be fine if I was flat chested. Teeth though, oh man...must have teeth!