Tuesday, July 5, 2011

inspiration

I lost 3 pounds this week! WOOHOO!

I'm really enjoying reading other blogs for inspiration and recently came across www.runsforcookies.com, seriously so motivating! Katie lost 125 pounds in 16 months! We both use sparkpeople.com and I really couldn't be more proud to know that she lost sooo much by doing the exact same thing that I am doing! YAY! Check out her site!

I have been loving my Polar HRM, it's been helping me keep in check and I've been burning at a minimum 500 calories per day. Today was a two mile bike ride (200 calories) and 35 minute swim at my mother in laws for 300 calories. I'm happy and proud to see my plateau might be OVER!

I hope to get my camera fixed soon so I can share new pictures and videos! Love you guys!

-Chet

2 comments:

Mollie said...

keep up the good work! I'm sure you look great, and you feel even better, because I know you always do when you feel good about yourself. I am going to be in some serious need of weight loss as soon as this baby gets here. I refuse to be one of those lazy people who lets themself go when they're 21 just because they have a kid!!

Czesia said...

let's make that 4 pounds...booyah!