Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LBP's and weight loss goals

I got my first spam comment yesterday, the blog popularity is looking up haha!

So if you are wondering what LBP's are you really must look behind the broccoli at goodness, that usually would be considered a no-no to the diet world....



The Loaded Baked Potato!



Today, with inspiration from Paula Deens Family Cookbook,
I set out to make a LBP that was healthy and tasty! Here is my attempt, and may I add WIN!



Czesia's LBP serves 1

100 grams baked potato (about half of a medium sized spud- get a food scale!)
2 slices of Center Cut bacon
1/4 cup low fat cheese (I splurged my fat grams on real bacon)
3 ounces of shrimp
2 TBSP of plain nonfat yogurt
chives for topping

Calories 276! With 1.5 cups of steamed broccoli 313!!!!

It was DELICIOUS! I just wanted to say that I had a big breakthrough on the scale today. Since The beginning of this month I've lost 7 more pounds and I am only 1 pound away from the goal I set for this months weight loss.



When I first set out to try and lose weight I had a number in mind that I wished to be and I've hit that weight today. I'm going to keep on the journey until it feels right to stop. At first I felt so down about myself and the journey that was ahead of me. Now I can't see myself ever going back, sure I love pizza and beer and garlic bread, but I love myself more and I still get to have these things in moderation too!!!

So I achieved two weight loss goals this month and have gotten my nails done to show the first goal I hit. I showed a picture to my sis yesterday and thought I'd share. I will always get the gel lacquer from now on if I get a mani!



So here's to continued strength and the ability to focus on ourselves and our needs. We have others in our lives but we must focus on our needs in order to function and love the ones around us to the best of our abilities! Cheers! Na Zdrowie!!!

2 comments:

rachel.muchmore said...

I'm so proud of you and inspired by you. Seriously, you're awesome.. and also gorgeous. True story.

Czesia said...

Aww I love you Rachel! Thank you for always being there for me!