Monday, June 27, 2011

You'll have to make do.

Rules: Don't be a party-pooper. Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Tagged means "I'm interested in knowing what your 100 truths are". (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people in the right hand corner of the app then click publish



1. Real name: Chetney

2. Nickname(s): Czesia, Chet, Chetno, Chetna, Marie

3. Favorite color(s): Robins Egg Blue, Olive Green, Turquoise

4. Male or female: Female.

5. Elementary School: Dresden Elem.

6. Middle School: Hall Dale Middle, Hilliard Middle Senior

7. High School: Hilliard Middle Senior High School

8. College: MATC

9. Hair Color: Brownish

10. Tall or Short: Short to some, tall to others....but mostly short :)

11. Sweats or Jeans: Yoga pants all the way!

12. Phone or Camera: Camera (wish mine wasn't busted)

13. Tv show : Dexter, House Hunters, The Voice

14. Orange or Apple: Orange!

15. Do you have a crush on someone: My husband!

16. Eat or Drink: Eat, drink, and be merry!

17. Piercings: Ears only

18. Pepsi or Coke: Diet Dr Pepper!!





HAVE YOU EVER?

19. Been in an airplane: Yes

20. Been in a relationship: Yes, big shocker.

21. Been in a car accident: One terrifying one and a few fender benders.

23. First piercing: Ears.

24. Best friend(s): My husband and my dog :)

25. First LOVE: I am so not going there. LOL!

26. First Crush: Zack Lewis, I "loved" him all throughout Elementary school, I was so boy crazy.

27. First word (s): Waffle

29. Last person you talked to: A resident (I'm at work)

30. Last person you texted: Kristina

31. Last person you watched a movie with: My hubby, we watched How To Train Your Dragon, which was AWESOME!

32. Last food you last ate: a BLT without mayo on an English Muffin.

33. Last movie you watched: How To Train Your Dragon, duh.

34. Last song you listened to: Honey Bee, Blake Shelton

35. Last thing you bought: Groceries(?)

36. Last person you hugged: My Beanka baby!

Favorite:

37. Food: Bread, oh how I wish it was Broccoli.

39. Band: There are so many! Right now I can't get enough Florence and the Machine.

40. Music: almost anything except speed metal or hard core rap.

41. Animal: Koala bears, Beanka, Violet, and Einstein!

42. Cats or dogs: Both

43. Movies: Documentary

44. Subject: Drama lol.

HAVE YOU EVER:

(Put an X in the brackets if yes)

45. [x]Fallen in love with someone.

46. [x]Celebrated Halloween.

47. [x]had your heart broken ...

48. [x]Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone.

49. [x] wanted to punch someone in the face.

51. [x] been in a fight.

52. [x] had your first kiss.

53. [x]did something I regret.

54. [x] broke a promise.

55. [x]hid a secret.

56. [x]pretended to be happy.

57. [x] met someone who changed your life.

58. [x] pretended to be sick.

59. [ ] left the country.

60. [x]tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.

61. [x]cried over the silliest thing.

62. [x]ran a mile.

63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.

64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.

65. [x]disliked someone.

66. [x] wanted to give up on life.





CURRENTLY:

67. Eating: Nothing

68. Drinking: Water

69. Listening: To the sounds of the A/C here at work

70. What position are you in: Sitting at the front desk in the lobby at work.

71. Plans for today/whatcha do: Housework, Made bread and soup for the whole fam plus mother in law, spent time with nana, watched some House Hunters, at work now.

72. Waiting for: Quitting Time, and the Renaissance Faire


YOUR FUTURE:

73. Kids: I'd love to have kids, except for the days I babysit.

74. Want to get married: Been there, done that, bought a T-shirt.

76. Lips or eyes: Eyes.

77. Shorter or Taller: Obviously Taller!

78. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous romance!

81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.

82. Looks or personality: Personality.

83. Career: Therapist, Counselor, etc.

HAVE YOU EVER Part 2:

84. Lost glasses/contacts: I don't wear them.

85. Snuck out of a house: Yes..teehee

86. Held a gun/knife for self defense: omg no thank you lord.

87. Killed somebody: No once again glad for that

88. Broken someone’s heart: probably disappointed them.

90. Cried when someone died: yes, and still cry about it.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

91. Yourself: Absolutely!

92. Miracles: No

93. Love at first sight: I know it's real because it's happened to me twice, the first one must have been something in my eye.

94. Heaven: Not fluffy clouds and golden sun showers or something, but I believe that there could be an afterlife.

95. Santa: The spirit of Santa, yes. The physical person, no.

96. Aliens: I find it hard to believe that humans are the most intelligent life form in the universe.

97. Ghosts: I don't call them ghosts, but yes, I do.

TRUTHFULLY:

98. Is there one person you really want to be with right now? A few people that I reall miss especially my sister and my mom.

99. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes.

100. Do you believe in God: Yes.

No comments: