Saturday, July 16, 2011

100th post!

I'm seriously debating getting a new camera, I wanted my 100th post to be special and full of pictures but I guess I'll have to save that for the 500th post! You'll have to keep tuning in!

anyway, I've been thinking about the future since everything seems to be leading up to what Marc and I wish to have and are working so hard for and I came across this post about where will you be in 5/10/20 years, play along and leave a comment about where you hope to be!

In Five Years…

What will be your favorite hobby?


Decorating my home, and enjoy a relaxed time with Marc before having children.

What’s in your refrigerator?

Hopefully very healthy foods, like veggies, fruits, lean meats, and dairy!

What will your fashion look like?

Lots of sundresses, and the relaxed look, oh and "power" clothing since I will be entering my career!

In Ten Years…

Will you still be blogging?

Maybe now and then, if people showed interest. They probably will because I will be having little babies and tots all over the place!

What will your work day look like?

I will be working from home, or in my own business with a flexible schedule to be with my children as much as possible.

What kind of car will you drive?

Whatever kind I want, because I'll be financially stable!

In twenty years...

How old will you be?

42 :)

Will you still be working?

Oh of course!

Okay. You’re turn…

1 comment:

Mollie said...

sure, why not....because my life is interesting. haa *sarcasm*
In Five Years…

What will be your favorite hobby?

hopefully starting to travel

What’s in your refrigerator?
Better foods then we have now I'm sure...I shop very inexpensively

What will your fashion look like?

most likely the same as it is now...maybe mix in some capris for the "mom" look

In Ten Years…

Will you still be blogging?

maybe...not really sure

What will your work day look like?

Hopefully not like anything even similar to the food business I'm in now

What kind of car will you drive?

Muscle car .lol

In twenty years...

How old will you be?

41

Will you still be working?
surely!