Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In The Dark

Today was just a tad on the boring side.

We were getting our electricity switched over from old school glass fuses to the breaker system. Turns out if you can't sell a home with our current system! (Nana is not selling right now, but just for future reference). So because the electricity was off most of the day so that the electrician wouldn't end up like this Marc and I sat around bored, trying to stay awake since we had to wake up at 7am.

At around 11 I decided that we really needed some groceries so I headed out to go take care of business. I have been trying to make coupons work for me like my sister does but my state is stupid and it just doesn't work out. I still got to do 5 double coupons today at Pick N Save but my bill was still crazy. I didn't even buy meat! Oh well.

Today was our first real flurry day, it's funny because I remember last year's first day was Dec. 1st too! I love the snow though, at least I have something pretty to look at instead of just being freezing! Our space heater kicks bootie too, awesome!


Today was just a tad on the boring side.

SO..it's official. Frankie has to go get his claws out and his kahones removed. He is too much of a little rebel and scratched Nana. I really don't know what to do with him. I love him, but he is being too much of a hellion. It'll be interesting to see how different he acts once he's fixed.



On to homework time. I have to write an essay critiquing another essay. Joy.

I'm hoping Marc and I can get our tree up this Friday and I'm enjoying some Hot cocoa by the fire, this really is a cozy time of year!



Cheers! P.S. I swear I'll get my act together one of these days and take my own pictures!

No comments: