Sunday, December 5, 2010

Deck the halls..

Fa la la la la la fahrvegnugen!

Can you say BAHUMBUG?

That is my husband at the moment. I love him OH SO MUCH, BUT HOT DAMN HE PISSED ME OFF YESTERDAY!

I was going to write about it last night but I just was so upset I felt like I shouldn't blow off steam yet. We were arguing about the Christmas tree. Yes, what is supposed to be a joyous event turned out to be ugly.

I'm not going to get into it but I can say that the tree is up and Marc bought lights for it today, so maybe I can light it tonight!








My Ciocia Linda and I were trying to convice Nana to use the no rinse shampoo. That stuff works good it's just weird not washing your hair out and it's a little like you left a bit of conditioner in your hair...here is me trying to show you the outcome..The lighting was terrible, and my camera really sucks too.


and here is Marc craving attention (he thinks its weird that I take pictures of myself lol).



In other news, I just finished writing two essays for my (hopefully) final test in History class! IF I pass this and get an A than I wont have to take the final exam YES YES PLEASE!
I'll let you know how it turns out!