Monday, December 6, 2010

Chicken Fried Brain.

My brain has been dipped in batter and fried to a crisp...I just finished my oral presentation due tomorrow so I need a smarty pants break.

I had a great day today! Granted I stayed in bed until 11:30, I managed to stay within my spark-points budget, clean the house, and do some yoga!

I am so excited to have found this lady on youtube! She is a yoga instructor in Arizona who very nicely added some yoga on Youtube for free! I had a lot of fun and look forward to doing more soon! I did the exercises by the fire so I got nice and sweaty too! I think people would be surprised at how difficult Yoga is if you are really doing the movements correctly! The muscles BURN but burns sooo good! haha! Think you might be interested? Check out her video, this one is only 13 minutes long, at 7:18 I screamed because my leg muscle was hurting so bad!



After the workout I felt so good, but a little shaky. My body is soo not used to this!

We got lights to put on the tree! I put it on the floor instead of on that table because it really didn't need to be up there and I thought it looked stupid haha!

During the day..


At night...



So I'm really proud of myself for eating good the last couple of days. IT's surprising what you can eat without it being bad for you!

For lunch today I had
1 cup of Progresso light clam chowder
a breadstick
and two cups of salad (boring salad I know but lettuce can get to be expensive so I went with iceburg)


It was really good and I felt like I was cheating! Let's see what the 17 day diet brings ut I'm up for it!

For dinner I made a chocolate peanut butter protein shake and totally spilled it everywhere. AWESOME! It was really good though and filling, which usually doesn't work for me because it isn't something to chew on! Must be that PB.





Chocolate PB protein shake:
1 scoop rich chocolate whey protein powder
2 tbsp Smart Balance Peanut Butter
2 tsp granulated sugar
1 cup 1% milk
Hot water to melt PB
Blend
This is 500 calories so be careful with it! It's a meal REPLACEMENT, not a snack! Plus it must be a kitchen decoration.

Well I'm off to Sparkpeople to make up my food list for tomorrow, and then on to Youtube to drown out the rest of my workday.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

No comments: