Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's time...

Oh boy.

I have procrastinated too far and am now REALLY paying for it. I'm on my second page of 7. It's due tomorrow at midnight, but I am having a hard time even coming up with things to write in this paper.

Here's what I want to say:

Slaves were malnurished and some died because of said lack of nurtition...
The end.

Tada!

Wish me luck, my goal is to be almost done with this thing before marc gets home (9ish).
On a much more funny note, today Marc put on an adult diaper and pretended to poo in Nana's living room while she laughed hysterically.


(Thankfully not my husband, he put the diaper on over his clothes lol!)



Nana also has decided that Summers Eve Feminine Wash is the BEST hand lotion, (she has no idea what it is!) In the process she thoroughly grossing out her grandson, and making me laugh hysterically while she wipes in on his arm.



And for the kicker, Nana thinks Ducks go "Fuck Fuck Fuck" instead of "Quack Quack Quack", I almost peed my pants!



Now back to stupid African American History homework...

4 comments:

Katie Foster said...

Hilarious! I love this entry. The feminine wash story cracks me up!

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Nana sounds awesome! Glad you got a bit of comic relief between your bouts of writing!

Mollie said...

Oh my gosh chet...I have no idea what she's really like in person, but nana makes me think of maw maw from raising hope, have you seen it? freaking hilarious!

Czesia said...

Katie- LOL I'm glad you liked it! I seriously had to cross my legs!
The Mrs- I'm so glad to have some kind of outlet, I've been wanting to hit my head against a brick wall!
Mollie- I've never seen that show but I'm going to youtube it right now lol!