Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Can't Wait!

There are so many things that I can't wait for, but even more than Christmas, I can't wait for our routine to start again.

With Marc working double shifts, it's been really hectic. If there was one person in the world who should NOT work third shift, it's him. His body gets so messed up, and what a cranky JERK that can make him be. I told him he is getting nothing but coal and onions for Christmas.

I've been training a new guy for work the last couple of days, so that's why I've been blogging AWOL.

Despite all of our crabbiness, and just all around screwed up lives, we did get a few things accomplished today. It's Marc's dad's birthday, so we brought over his present and got to chat for a few minutes. Then I got my hair did (just a shape up) and went to a cafe for lunch/dinner.

I'll show you my favorite time of the day though...


Breakfast! Yeah that's whip cream on my iced coffee... I'm pretty legit.

Love you guys!

6 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Ugh, I don't know how he does 3rd shift, that is brutal. (Sounds like the after effects of it are on you too!) Your breakfast looks yummy!

Mollie said...

I'll take one of those coffees please.
I'm actually switching to only working weekends because with switching off babysitting/working shifts, we are both drained, and it's not worth it with what I make. And hopefully my fafsa will go through so I can start online classes soon!

Czesia said...

The Mrs... I think I'm feeling it more than he is sometimes! I'm making a point of getting the hell out of the house early and get stuff done so I don't feel like a little field mouse in the dark.

Mollie- I got a coffee coming right attcha! I am so excited for you to start online classes! I really like the idea of online classes lol.. You're making some wise decisions! I'm not surprised love ;) !!!

Amanda said...

Jason has only worked the overnight shift once, and it was terrible! I feel for you.

Mollie said...

thanks hun. Support is appreciated because lord knows I'm out of my mind. Obviously online is the only option with little miss here but it's cool because chad can do my math for me. haha. I have decided to get my associate's and get a job at jea doing clerical work. I think I would be a good assistant to someone. haha

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

LOVE food pictures!!!