Monday, September 8, 2014

Three Squares: "Not So" Manic Monday

Today was a pretty even keel day, not typical for the stereotypical Monday. I'll take it though! I got to be the passenger on the way to school today, which gave me the chance to watch the scenery and leisurely eat my breakfast.

This morning was cottage cheese and strawberries. I know a lot of people hate cottage cheese, I hated it until I got married! Marc loves it, so I gave it another try. It's pretty good!


My breakfast continued into class with some cashews. The picture is blurry because how weird is it to take pictures of your food when you're listening to a lecture?


After a walk, Ashleigh and I had lunch together. I forgot my phone and she let me use hers. I have to say I'm a bit jealous of the photo quality and I'm thankful for her technology on hand to show you lunch!

Today was exceptionally good. Green peppers, eggs with smoked paprika and pepper, and a nod to a cypress salad- tomato with mozzarella and rosemary.
 

 
 
 
Dinner was made by me... even though it's a Marc dinner night. I am trying to eat a little better and I just didn't want him to feel like he had to really cook. Plus he was feeling really sick today. He's not sick often so I take him seriously when he says he feels badly.
 
I made mustard crusted tofu (marinade is mustard, apple cider vinegar and maple syrup.... so good!), cucumber and mashed pumpkin with parmesan.
 

Chunk of 70% chocolate for dessert! Mmmhmm!

 
Off to watch Doomsday Preppers with Marc, snuggle time!
 

No comments: