Thursday, September 11, 2014

Three Squares: "Deez Nutz"

Marc picked the blog title... He's really mature.

I'm writing this while snuggling cozily on the couch watching TV that requires no brain power. My day at the hospital was amazing, I learned so much. Especially from my last patient who was undergoing so many complicated problems. I'm just so grateful for my health right now.


Breakfast was on the run, half this container of cashews. By the way, Marc packed all my food day. I'm a lucky lady.

Lunch was one of the best ones I've had. I want to eat this every day. Yellow pepper, celery with peanut butter and dried cherries, hard boiled eggs with smoke paprika and pepper and those leftover cashews.


It's pizza night! Yay! Onion, green pepper and jalapeƱo. I'm pretty sure a glass of wine is calling my name now.


No comments: