Tuesday, September 23, 2014

In Sickness and Health

 
this should about cover it folks. I was super sick this past week, and now I'm super stressed. Trying to find a happy medium but I've come to what I'm going to call "blog marriage testing". I want to keep you updated, but do I have the time to do so everyday? No. RIGHT NOW I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR AN EXAM THAT'S GOING TO PILLAGE THE COUNTRY I CALL MY SANITY.

For now, I must test the limits of our bond. I have to try and reconfigure how often I can post and still feel like I haven't lost the connection to you, and my Three Squares. I've been taking pictures of meals but not having the time to upload and discuss. !?

Help.

Meep.

1 comment:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

That pic! I almost pee'd myself!

Do what you need to do for you!