Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11th


Big waves start with little ripples.












Thinking back ten years ago, I was so naive.

I never thought this would happen. America was indestructible.

Ten years ago I was (ironically) studying Pearl Harbor in a history class, and I'll never forget watching the TV and not grasping what was happening. I had no idea what the World Trade Center was.



We must never forget 9/11/01, because it reminds us of what is important, it gives us a moment to be thankful for all the blessing we have in our lives, and what we should do...cause ripples.


I love you, and am thankful for you!

1 comment:

Katie Foster said...

I thought I was the ONLY one who didn't know what the World Trade Center was. I was walking to class from my dorm room when Jerry called me and told me about a plane crashing into the WTC. I said, "What the hell is the WTC?" and I didn't realize how HUGE that "little incident" actually was, until I went back to my dorm and watched it all unfold on TV. I, too, was extremely naive.