Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back From The Dead

Have you missed me?!?

I have so much to tell you!

As most of you might have remembered, my mother has been in town since September 14th, and I have been enjoying every MOMENT!




I haven't seen my mom since June 2010 so it has been so nice to be around her and to share some uninterrupted time. I took some time off work, so the only time I was online for a little under two weeks was to finish homework!

Today is my first day back to work since she got here, and the countdown for her departure is sadly ticking louder and louder.
We've been a little naughty...



A little nice...





And A LOT adventurous!
















I hope you didn't think I was through with blogging! I feel so refreshed and HAPPY!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

sounds like you've had a great trip with your madre =)

Amanda said...

What a great time!! I especially love the pictures of you on the boat. :)