Monday, February 28, 2011

Peekaboo

Has anyone forgotten about me yet?

I hope not!!

Can you believe it is the end of February??!! Holy moly!

Life has started to come together a tad bit. It was starting to get really crazy here is a list of why. (I LOVE LISTS)

1) Nana's behavioral patterns changed and were hard to predict/assist her.
*hiding foods *overwhelmingly angry and stubborn * stealing things to the extreme (it was funny at first) *crying all the time when we are not around
Solution= Marc has scaled back his hours from 40 to 20 and will be able to spend more time with her which is really what we ALL need. Now he will have time to get house hold things done as well such as shopping and cooking. Lord knows I REALLY don't have the time for anything right now.
2) School has kicked into high gear.
* I thought it was tough juggling everything when school started? Please bring that time back! Lots of assignments.
Solution= Work really hard and play really hard as well on the weekends. I try not to bring my work home and am blessed to be able to do my homework at work.
3) Lack of exciting things to post about.
*Guys my life is BORING.
Solution= Opening the floor for anyone to request information, and being easy on myself when I just don't have anything to say!


Also, as a side note, I got a 100% on my math quiz today and will find out my test score soon + I got a 99% on my first essay in English! Super happy about that! Everything is okay here I swear!

2 comments:

Rayel B said...

More pictures of your daily "boring" life! What's ur car look like? Your view at work? School buildings? Snowy still? Bring me to Wisconsin via pictures :-) (I'll email them to ya if need be lol)

Czesia said...

Thank you for this! It'll give me some things to think about for future content!