Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Chinese and Hookey

I woke up this morning trying to think of the many excuses I could give for not going to school. So I said forget it I don't need an excuse I'm sleeping in! And I did, until ELEVEN! Way too much sleep and I woke up feeling really bad for not going to school, but whats done is done and it really isn't that big of a deal. I know what is due on Thursday and I can get it done tomorrow no sweat!

I did end up going to my second class at 12:30 and it was a walk in the park. His class is very easy and laid back. After class I walked to the public library and I fell in love with it!! What a beautiful library wish I would have taken pictures. This is the biggest library in Milwaukee county and I could tell that they had put a lot of time and effort into it. I can't wait to go back again soon! The only problem was I got cat called 8 times!! I can't believe it! It really made me feel uncomfortable, come to find out the neighborhood really isn't that great. I just hope none of them try to bother me past the usual pick up lines and such.

At the library I picked up three stories that are based on Cinderella for class on Thursday and I also picked up a book that was recommended by library staff called Winter's Bone. So far it's pretty good. The Ozarks sound really scary though, very backwoods.

I finally found the time to paint my nails today. I love this color from OPI it's called little red wagon. I did this while watching Dr. Phil's housewives, my absolute favorite show on TV right now.

At work the wind was WHIPPING! They were calling for 50-60 mph winds and I don't think they were far off! Here are a few pictures from my car of Lake Michigan and some bush next to me :)






One thing really sucked though, I was making my oatmeal for dinner (which I was already very unhappy about having to eat) and it EXPLODED in the microwave! I ended up calling out for chinese and suffered my way through some pork fried rice and Hot and Sour soup. The soup was perfect for my braces but the damn rice got everywhere and I couldn't eat the pork. So frustrating but I did get full!







Now on to the rest of my evening, I'll be here at work until 11 and then home for a rest and a cuddle from Marc...awww!

No comments: