Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vampire College

Can you see the stress on my face? It's just sleep LOL! It's so funny how obvious it is as to when I wake up! Actually I woke up an hour and a half before I took this picture!
I ended up not going to my chemistry class today because I have been studying biology for the past 5 hours. I also made this awesome lunch! Instead of hambuger sloppy joes I used black beans! Plus I made my own sloppy joe sauce :) That salad is actually half of the plate lol, I wasn't skimping on the greens y'all!
I am freaking out about a math test I have to make up, which I have no time for because I have to study for the three other finals I have. At least I have Beanka, who reminds me everything will work out.
I am sorry if you guys are feeling neglected from me reading your posts. I promise that I will get back into it after school finishes next wednesday. In the meantime, please keep me in your thoughts. I am at the part where College wants to drink my blood.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm counting down the days until you are free! Not because of the blog reading stuff. Just because I want you to feel free and unstressed again!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Ok, what kind of sauce?!? It looks like a bbq sauce? That sounds excellent!!! Beans instead of meat! Never thought of it! Good luck with your finals! I feel your angst!

Czesia said...

It was a concotion of sorts! LOL! Tomato sauce, tomato paste, worcesterchire, ketchup, bbq, grape jelly, malt vinegar...that kind of thing :)