Monday, February 20, 2012

Like my melons?

Like my melons?



This should give you a hint to something I'm doing to my body soon...

I'm not getting a Boob Job, ya weirdos! I'm going the way of the Fruits and Veggies... I'm going on a Freggie fast for 15 days! I'm crazy I know!

I will be giving daily posts regarding my progress and feelings (I heard on day three that you see Jesus, and ask him take you to heaven instead of this hell you're living LOL!)

Why am I doing this? Simply because I need a reboot, I've been stuck wanting Cheeseburgers, fries, Fats, sugars, Salt...and I'm tired of it. I need to give my body a break! Food choices are SUPER personal, but I really recommend watching this film Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead tell me how you feel AFTER watching (instant stream on netflix!). I was blown away, and now I feel like a veil has been lifted from my eyes. it's like NO DUH...FREGGIES IS THE ANSWER CZESIA! It's like I knew it, but never really GOT it.

So onward and upwards, I'll see you tomorrow with a low down on whats going on!

6 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Those are some nice melons.

Good luck with your challenge. I personally would be craving my whole wheat double fiber toast (I KNOW you won't be needing the fiber!) with some peanut butter, or even a nice piece of roasted chicken breast!

P.S. Tell Jesus I said "Hi!" and that I'm giving up chocolate for Lent!

Amanda said...

Of course, you know the question I have to ask when you talk about food films is "Is there any vomiting in it?" Because you know just how much that's a phobia for me!

Good luck on the challenge. I know I couldn't do it. My personal challenge right now is to get in four servings of freggies a day, and that's difficult for me.

Mollie said...

I'm glad it's not a boob job..those freak me out, just sayin. Good luck with the veg fast. You are a much stronger woman than I. Then again, I don't like many veggies, so my menu would be scarce and I would tire of it that much more quickly.

Fit Mom said...

Girl you crack me up!!

Good luck with your Freggie fast. I CANNOT wait to hear how it goes.

And what kind of juicer do you have? I really want to get one and am trying to get opinions of good affordable ones.

Czesia said...

LOL Frickin' Fabulous my darling, I'm hoping you enjoy those for the both of us! I can't wait to be able to eat some yummy foods sooner rather than later!
Amanda- YOU MUST WATCH THIS! Even just for emotional support for your dear old pal Czesia! There is NOTHING yucky in this film it was SO perfect! If it convinced me to do a Freggie fast the first time I watched it, I think you'll like it!
Mollie- Eww I know.. Grody! I love my little boobies HA! Don't call me strong yet, I feel like I am dying LOL!
Fit Mom- I bought a Hamilton Beach Juicer which was reviewed as the best one next to the 300$ Breville. Mine was 60 dollars! I'll be sure to review it when I get it!

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

Love the melons! Did ya thump 'em first?

Please don't mind me for giggling but *everyone* I know who sees that movie goes on that detox. I'm rooting for you but let's just say I'm interested to see if you last longer than the person I know who lasted the longest which was 7 days and they were MAD! ROFL!