Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 3, User Dreams

I took a nap today ( I know it's crazy I've been able to take naps lately, I thought my life was busier too!) and I had what Marc called a "User Dream"! He said he had user dreams when he was quitting smoking all the time.


In my dream I was in bed taking my nap but my mouth was full of bread. Dream Marc asked me "Are you eating an English muffin?" Dream me was like "UH NO! I'm on a reboot remember?!?" Internally I was feeling so guilty and realized I was chewing this chunk of bread, crumbs flying everywhere! It was so weird! I not only ate that, but I also went crazy on my gummy vitamins! I was eating so many of them.

In real life I am not even eating vitamins right now because all my vitamins are coming directly from the micro nutrient source :)

I've had a few struggles today with hunger, I'll try to remedy that in a moment. I want to learn to create my diet into a healthier one. When I finish this reboot, I am going to try to eat 90% micro nutrients daily. The other 10% will be healthful choices, maybe a little lean meat, or dairy, or whole wheat carbohydrate added. Processed foods, sweets and treats will not be apart of my life. I won't be living to gorge on the weekends which I so often find myself doing. Just because I am in school and life is hard, doesn't mean that I can be lazy in my food choices. Sure I'll have that occasional sweet, or that occasional processed choice but I know I feel so good and it's only been 3 DAYS!

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! I'm going to a fruit market! It's only a mile away, so I'm going to convince Marc to wake up early and walk there with me. It'll be nice if it doesn't snow :)

Stats for Day 3: 2/23/12

Weight: 3 lbs down WOOOO!
Pants: Comfortable
Mood: Insatiable hunger, going to take care of that right now...
Other: No headache what so ever!
Eats:
Apple, Carrot, Ginger Juice

2 small Bananas
Tomato Juice with the following:
Tomato Romaine Celery Carrot Garlic onion JalapeƱo Lemon
Cauliflower Mash (this was so good like mashed potatoes, I roasted some garlic, added parsley yum!)
French onion Soup
2 oranges
still have broccoli from yesterday I didn't need to eat, might eat it if I'm hungry!

9 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

How's your gastro system? I don't think anyone would want to be around me, if you catch my drift.

Czesia said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Funny you should ask, I'm like tootie mcpootie over here! I have been having troubles with too much fiber though, and have been trying to drink extra water to help rectify the situation. I wasn't going to bring it up, but you asked HA!

The Mrs @ Success Along the Weigh said...

ROFL, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that about the system. When you chuck yourself into the freggie stuff it's rather musical! ;)

AND I was so happy to see I could subscribe! I shant miss another post!

Czesia said...

I'm so glad you told me about that thingy! Eventually I want to revamp my blog but I'm way too low tech to know how to do all that LOL!

Mollie said...

that sounds so hard. mannnnn. I am a super junk food junkie..it's awful. Like I told you though,, I don't like a lot of veggies. Fruits I can do, but most veggies are a no-go! It's so bad...I actually was semi-vegitarian(ate a tiny bit of chicken every blue moon) in highschool...I def looked my best...but then I let my guard down and started back in with red meat and all that other crap. Excuses, I know but it's crazy to see how far i've fallen. I might not have been healhy then but I was more comfortable, for sure.

Ok, question about your stats for daily stuff; are you using the same pants every day to check, or similar styles? because even the same size pants can fit very differently. Not trying to down the mood, just curious, is all. And congrats again, you sound like you're doing great!

Czesia said...

Aww Mollie, thankfully I'm a scientist now that I'm in Biology clas <--- LOL I use the same pants as a reference. Good question. I think that the juicing really helps because you could mix fruits with veggies to make it taste more palatable. I firmly believe that we can anything that we put our minds to! I wish I was down there because I would make you some veggies that I think you would like. I think a lot of the issue for veggies is that they are not cooked correctly, or blandly.

Fit Mom said...

Way to go! The juice you had looks very yummy. And yup those user dreams are interesting arent they?

Mollie said...

I would so put you to the test too! lol. I so wish you were down here too. All we really talk about is Ava, and it would be so cool for you to meet her. =)

Amanda said...

User dreams - that's interesting. I think I've had some of those before, especially when I was struggling with binge eating!