Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Balentimes!

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you had a great time with your loved ones. I had a great weekend and it mostly centered around food! So I thought the food might tell the story for me!

My last management rotation date for my internship was on Friday, which also was a valentines party for the residents. Here are a few things I pitched in to make for the party...


 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 It was so cute to see the residents dancing and listening to some classic love songs. Aww!
 
I woke up on Saturday to a card and flowers from my love. How'd I get so lucky? We spent the rest of the day shopping and out to dinner. I always hear things like "Valentine's day is a hallmark holiday", yea that might be true and yeah we should show our love everyday but what's the harm in going a little overboard? I love love!


Today was Marc's niece and nephews joint birthday party and I got to make the cake. It was a lot of fun and didn't take too long. Just had to make sure no one tried to eat a seashell!


Tomorrow is my first day of clinical, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That cake looks fantastic!!! Wow! So much better than the cakes we make for our boys, haha! :D

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

GOOD LUCK!!!