Monday, August 5, 2013

Oh The Places You'll Go: Camping Edition I

Our Camping trip was so beautiful. A perfect moment shared with great friends, good food, gorgeous views, and grand tunes.
 
We had our own private beach just steps from our tents. We swam both days even though it was a bit chilly in the water, it wasn't cold enough to stop our fun!



This is my happy place. I have decided that this is where I am going in my head if I feel stressed at school, or depressed about anything. This place is gorgeous and I have found my paradise in my own state!
 
 
I even braved wearing a bikini! It wasn't so much about vanity as it was about feeling liberated, and confident enough to love myself. I've always worn skirted suits, or ruffles, or one pieces..you know what? I'M 24! I'm wearing a bikini, I'm going to rock it, and I'm going to focus on the freedom of camping and enjoy the swim instead of focusing on my body! It was so empowering.
 

                    Goodnight sun! We loved your presence all weekend!
 
I can't wait for next year!