Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zoo Day!

Today was zoo day and we had a lot of fun! I think we were both able to let some stress go. I don't think I thought of school and stress more than just a handful of times. Which is pretty good considering! I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from the day. '


I missed Beanka!
 
 
 
Marc and I...futures so bright, gotta wear shades.
 
 
 
He cracks me up!
 
 
My favorite picture of the day!
 

 
Can you spot the fish?!? 
 
Sheepies

 
Elephants are so surprisingly graceful.

 
I just finished an essay for chemistry class, now dinner time before heading to my classmates house for chemistry cramming before the test tomorrow!!!
 

3 comments:

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

Good luck today!

Fit Mom said...

Good luck! And an essay for chemistry sounds interesting...LOL.

Amanda said...

The zoo is such a wonderful place. We used to have a membership so I could take the kids when they weren't in school, but now they're all in school full time, and it's too hot in the summer, so we don't get it anymore. Which is sad, because I used to love going by myself when they were all in school. :D