Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Digging My Way Out

Today was one of my longer days back to school from 10-5. I feel like I got a lot accomplished including a one on one visit with my physiology professor, a visit with academics counseling, and a great session with the school therapist. I feel a lot better after getting some of my feelings out, and letting them breathe/ be validated. After school, I came home to a house full of GROCERIES! I was beyond happy that Marc went shopping. This was a long time coming folks. Dinner was a little bit too big for my stomach LOL! I ended up saving the hummus for tomorrow and put the pretzels on my salad. Very good stuff. Chili was a gift from my mother in law, and it was so good!

For dessert, I saw we had quite a bit of apples in the house so I made some honey cinnamon apples in the toaster oven. Now my house smells FABULOUS!

Alrighty, I've got to finish studying for my organic chemistry exam tomorrow on protein structures. Goodnight!

6 comments:

Anele @ Success Along the Weigh said...

I'm so glad you saw someone and aren't keeping things bottled up. What a good hubby for going grocery shopping! Hang in there tootsie roll!

Frickin' Fabulous at 40 said...

It's the little things that can bring you right back up again. If my husband had grocery shopped for me last night I would have probably cried!

Fit Mom said...

So glad you are starting to feel a bit better. Sometimes it is good to just spill your feelings to someone who will listen.

KellytheCulinarian said...

Glad to hear things are looking up!

Czesia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

Czesia - I would be happy to be interviewed for your class! Although I'm not much of a food blogger lately, I've been a grad student so I understand what it's like to have to do these assignments!

Email me at alifosse@gmail.com if you want to proceed!

PS - great post, as usual!
Ali